CalVCP is a state program that helps victims of violent crime by paying for services that they need due to the crime. CalVCP will only pay for crime-related expenses that are not covered by any other source.
Victim advocates who have questions about CalVCP or need assistance in handling a crime victim's claim may:
- Email CalVCP's victim advocate liaison: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call the toll-free Helpline: 1-800-777-9229.
- Fax forms to (916) 491-6435.
How to Apply
For other forms, see the CalVCP Forms page.
- Relocation Fact Sheet
- Relocation Packet Instructions
- Law Enforcement Relocation Benefit Verification
- Mental Health Provider Relocation Benefit Verification
- Relocation Expense Verification This form can be filled out on-line and printed
- W9 Form
- Relocation Rental Verification This form completed by the homeowner/landlord or apartment manager
Tools for Advocates
Connect with CalVCP
Contact us at email@example.com to sign up to receive our digital publications and connect with us through social media to ensure you receive the latest information regarding victim services and CalVCP.
- CalVCP News & Updates: Executive Officer Julie Nauman shares vital information regarding CalVCP services and operations.
- VCGCB Morning Coffee: A daily media snapshot of victim services, rights, legislation and violent crime in the news.
- CalVCP Connection Blog: Victim service experts share current information.